With your help, we were able to provide food, medicine, housing, safe drinking water, education, and so much more to thousands of desperately poor children and their families in Africa.
Making a Difference, the Right Way
The International Children’s Fund is committed to making a sustainable difference in the lives of desperately poor children and their families. We therefore support programs that sustain life (like food distribution, housing, and medicine) and programs that create self-sufficiency (like farming, fish farms, water wells, educational programs, and micro-commerce).
With your support during 2020, we were able to make an incredible impact. The enclosed Annual Report provides a brief summary of our progress during 2020. We highlight a few of the more noteworthy accomplishments:
- We provided 1.2 million nutritious meals to those at risk of starvation.
- We drilled 11 new water wells providing safe drinking water to an estimated 33,000 villagers who did not previously have access to this vital resource.
- We supported the construction of 2 fish farms and one large animal husbandry project.
- We delivered more than 3 million doses of medicines to treat people with illnesses ranging from malaria to AIDS.
- We distributed 33,000 insecticide treated mosquito nets to protect against malaria.
- We offered deworming and jigger eradication to thousands of children.
- We supported the construction of school facilities in Liberia and in Ghana along with the supply of large quantities of schoolbooks and educational materials.
God is not unjust; He will not forget your work and the love you have shown Him as you have helped His people and continue to help them
– Hebrews 6:10
All totaled, in 2020, ICF provided more than $61 million worth of program services through our 14 indigenous pastors.
Although we should be proud of the progress that we made in 2020, we continue to face many critical needs. Regular giving helps us support our missions in their effort to make sustainable improvements in the lives of desperately poor children and their families. We call these donors Hope Ambassadors because they help ICF to provide hope to those who truly face life and death needs in Africa and India. Please consider becoming a Hope Ambassador. I encourage you to visit our website at www.icfaid.org or call our office at 920-729-5721 to learn about this important program.
Thank you and God Bless,
Dr. David Bruenning
Fund the forces helping meet the needs.